Magic Time Package
- Coordination of Ceremony/No Reception planning
- Meet with Bride, Groom and all vendors at least 6 weeks prior to make Wedding Day arrangements.
- Set a schedule of events, and discuss ceremony plans.
- Assist in the rehearsal, the day prior to the ceremony; timing of processional, recessional and run-through with music (if applicable).
Contact all vendors 4 week prior to the ceremony confirming times and locations.
- Arrive at the ceremony site 3 hours prior to start; assuring set-up is complete and accurate.
- Assist the Ushers with seating plans & handing out of programs.
- Set unity candle, guest book & gift table.
- Work directly with Clergy/Officiate, musicians, photographer, florist & any other vendors in coordinating ready and start times.
- Rope off center aisle & place reserved seating cards at pews.
- Lines up all family & wedding party for processional & cue Ceremony.
- Provide a “Situation Kit”, with a variety of handy items, to be on hand if needed by the wedding party.
- Provide bottled water & light snacks for the bride & groom.
Prices based on number of guests
This is a very basic, but stress saving package option.
Please note that it includes coordination only-vendors & creative planning has already been implemented by bridal couple.